2018๋…„ 1์›” 23์ผ ํ™”์š”์ผ

B1

Hello,



My name is Myungee Kim, Ocean๐Ÿ’™. I am from Korea and I love๐Ÿ’– Korea, Korean food, Korean language, and my dog๐Ÿถ in Korea. This is my 2nd semester at University of Tampa. Currently, I am majoring in Sport Management, but I want to change into a different major. I do not know what I want to do in the future yet. Hopefully I can find that out soon. 

Since I added this course late, my first class was the second class of the course. So I started off without knowing anything about this course beside that I have to make a blog. Before the professor came in to the classroom, the classmates were talking about the blog and it sounds like homework for this class; so I had some idea about this blog. After the class, talking with professor๐Ÿ™‹ and getting syllabus make me comfortable with this course.  


I want to do some artistic works๐ŸŽจ through this course so that I can explore my creativity. Also it would be great๐Ÿ‘ if I learn some kinds of technology that I can use it in the future. Lastly, of course, I am expecting get a good grade๐Ÿ’ฏ in this class. 


๋Œ“๊ธ€ ์—†์Œ:

๋Œ“๊ธ€ ์“ฐ๊ธฐ