2018년 4월 26일 목요일

Final

A Narrowed view point does not allow people to see the full picture, unless they have a wider perspective. Sometimes people miss its importance, since they just watch what is close by. Important things may be hidden behind something. It is always too early to judge the situation before looking at it as a whole. The process may be tough, but it is necessary. For instance, schooling can be boring and seem unworthy now. However, students should realize what it will bring to them in the future. Maybe they will find their dream while they study something interesting or their degree will allow them to get a job that they want. 
A piece of the puzzle cannot tell the result before the puzzle is completed. However, people who used to do puzzles often, will be able to find the major pieces, earn some hints, and get to the end quicker than others. 
It took me looooong time to making this video, since I have never learned how to use Adobe Pro. I had to click everything until I found what I wanted or use google. This is my first video that I created by myself and I am proud of it.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기