2018년 4월 10일 화요일

B5

Girl Power- Beyoncé – Run the World  
Beyoncé is a globally well-known singer. One of her songs"Run the World," fits in the Girls Power music category. She questions who runs the world? And answers, Girls! This lyric clearly proves that this song is in the Girl Power genre. 

Electro- Humming Urban Stereo – D.D.D 
When I was in high school, I had to make a video about my life. In order to express the excitement of my life, I wanted to use some kind of manic music. I found this song and I used it in my video. It is typical electro music.  


Techno- Koyote – pure love 

 As soon as I saw the word, "Techno," the group, Koyotepopped into my head. Koyote is a singer group that is known for techno music in Korea. Their songs are old but people these days still like the songs. 


New Wave- The Buggles – Video Killed that Radio Star

I was not familiar with New Wave music. I searched about it and found The Buggles' music. The subject made me click their video.  


Nineties- Los Del Rio - La Macarena 
This song came out in the mid-nineties and became popular around the world. They have a featured dance for this song, which has also turned out famous. The song and the dance are catchy and easy to follow for everyone. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기