2018년 3월 20일 화요일

A5





I was inspired by objects that reflect on the river,  which are included in Land Art. For instance, if there is a half of the circle on the water, it will be reflected and makes a full circle. Because the scanner was not big enough, I could not scan and print the whole reflected image. Therefore, I had to color the missing area with a pencil. I did not want to use hands, since hands are too common objects. However, I had no other choice. I had to use a printer in the school library and I had to be quiet and calm. The printer and the scanner did not allow me to be more creative, but it was fun.

댓글 1개:

  1. I think your art is very creative. That is very interesting to see you create a reflection of your hands. It looks like there is a mirror under the top one. Ultimately, great job creating this piece of art.

    답글삭제